Community Development Officer
|Job Title:||Community Development Officer|
|Salary:||$34 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 12:17|
- Positively impact the connection between this Council and its residents
- Engage with this community across a variety of Community Safety and Wellbeing initiatives
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Design & Build are currently inviting applications for the role of Community Development Officer to join a Council in the outer south-eastern suburbs. This opportunity is a temporary contract with an immediate start, 35 km from Melbourne's CBD.
Working within the Community Services Directorate, you will coordinate the implementation of Community Safety projects, and assist with a range of initiatives focused on enhancing Community Wellbeing.
- Demonstrated Community Development and Engagement skills, including sound experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Ability to seek input and negotiate with a wide cross section of the community, and Council and other Government stakeholders
- If successful, a Working with Children Check will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's