Communities Facilities Support Officer
|Job Title:||Communities Facilities Support Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 11 - 8|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 06:31|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Communities Facilities Support Officer to join our regional council client in Strathpine. This role will provide administrative support and assistance in the management of Council’s community facilities network including community halls and land tenure arrangements between Council and community organisations.
- Provide administrative support and general assistance within the team, ensuring appropriate communication of any matters or emerging issues requiring attention.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and customer requests relating to community facility operations, ensuring timely responses, appropriate follow up and escalations and preparing outgoing correspondence as required.
- Assist with the preparation of briefing notes, presentations and other business documents.
- Assist in the preparation, review and ongoing management of land tenure arrangements between Council and community organisations.
- Assist with the development and review of business processes and resources, including template letters, web content, forms and customer service reference information.
- Assist with budgeting and procurement processes; including liaising with suppliers, obtaining quotes, raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders that will increase the effectiveness and profile of the team.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Well developed time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing the workload and priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with Council’s corporate systems.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's