|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Salary:||$45 - $55/hr + super|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 12:16|
- Responsibility for managing the development and delivery of projects that formalise Council’s strategic response to long term tree management, climate change and biodiversity.
- Project management including establishment of project documentation, identifying risk and relevant stakeholders.
- Leading project research including sourcing relevant background material and data, providing written reports that summarise and present relevant arguments.
- Develop options and alternatives for action and document their predicted effectiveness in meeting the goals or objectives of a given a project.
- Experience in a Communications/Content Writing role focusing on the delivery of a strategic project within a public sector setting essential.
- Experience in undertaking research, analysing information and developing strategic responses or policy positions and or experience in the environmental sector (e.g. tree management, urban forestry, climate change, sustainability and or biodiversity).
- Design, recommend and advocate for services and programs that deliver on the community’s and the organisations values and needs.
For a confidential discussion regarding this and other similar opportunities within the public sector please call Vera Boon on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's