|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Salary:||$38 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Luica Schefermann|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 16:46|
As the successful candidate, you will ensure information regarding this Council and its activities is disseminated and promoted across the community. To do so, you will prepare draft speeches, Councillor and corporate messages, media releases, presentations and publications, including posting and responding to messages on this Council’s social media accounts.
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations and relevant working experience
- Written communications skills, including the ability to write for a wide range of publications and audiences
- Experience in producing publications (for example, newsletters) and managing print process
- Experience in social media, including matching visual content and using content management systems
- Proficient in Adobe software, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- If successful, a police check will be undertaken
Alternatively, please email your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.