|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Salary:||$39 p/h + suepr|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 12:01|
- Contract through until June 2020
- Close to excellent transport links
- Working closely with Council's Sustainability team
Public Sector People are are currently inviting application for the role of Communications Officer to join a Council based in Melbourne's inner north.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for delivering communication content and plans for the sustainability team which will include tasks such as; creating social media posts, managing website, promoting events & liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Along with supporting Council's Sustainability team you will also assist with general communication & administration tasks such as; invoicing, payments & executing small communication plans.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or a related field, plus some relevant experience in communications.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and publishing content across various channels.
- Some experience in developing communication plans, measuring targets and implementing improvements based on findings.
- Demonstrated experience in developing communication strategies which target different audiences.
- Experience in working in complex environments and working with diverse stakeholders.
- An interest and understanding of the importance of environmental sustainability at the individual and city scale is desirable.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.