|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Salary:||$33 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 17:17|
- Improve the connection between this Council and its residents, and create awareness around Council services and activities
- Work close to home in Melbourne's outer east
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow...
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Communications Officer to join a council in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity is a 2-month temporary contract with an immediate start, 40 km from Melbourne's CBD.
Working within the Corporate Affairs Department, you will promote a positive view of this Council and foster greater awareness of their activities and services. This will include maximising the Council's online presence through social media platforms and also via press releases, speeches and for the community newsletter.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in, and knowledge of, current trends in social media
- Previous public sector experience highly desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's