|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Start Date:||26th April 2021|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 12:01|
- Start 26th April 2021
- Temp until end of June
- Full time – 38 hours a week (8am – 4pm)
- North suburb
- $39.76 per hour + super
- Assisting with the website redevelopment project that is almost ready to be launched. This role will assist with the below:
- Content migrations
- Setting up new website pages
- Assist with configuring the back end of the CMS
- Upload content and oversee the accessibility
- Create and publish content across print and also the online platforms
- Communicate with stakeholders and work within a collaborative team to execute the project in a timely fashion.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Previous Comms experience with local government would be desirable.
- Knowledge and able to use Content Management Systems effectively.
- Able to work autonomously and have a trustworthy work ethic.
- Experience working with websites front end and back end, understanding the process of a redevelopment project.
- Excellent communicator with a can-do attitude to hit the ground running.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's