Communications And Media Officer
|Job Title:||Communications And Media Officer|
|Salary:||$49 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:16|
- Positively impact the connection between this Council and its residents
- Work close to home in the Geelong region
- 3-month contract, full-time hours, potential to extend
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow...
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Communications And Media Officer to join a large progressive Council based in the Geelong region of Victoria. This opportunity is a 3-month temporary contract with an immediate start.
As the successful candidate, you will identify and develop positive news stories and prepare media releases to maximise the community’s understanding and perception of the council's projects and activities. Additionally, you will co-edit and produce the regular Community Update newsletter: the council's key printed communication channel to its community.
- Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Communications or Media or related field highly desirable
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated capacity to research and prepare clear written material across a range of media on complex organisational matters
- Current Victorian driver licence mandatory
- If successful, a Working with Children Check will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's