|Job Title:||Communication Advisor|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2019 04:47|
About the role:
- Band 5 Rate
- Local Government experience desirable
- Central location, easy PT access
- Have a varied and fast pace workload
- Plan and implement communications that drive pride and advocacy via medium and small projects from across the organisation
- Manage an allocated portfolio of organisational stakeholders, and work productively with them to provide high-quality strategic communications outcomes.
- Provide well-researched and accurate communication advice to allocated work areas, on integrated communication solutions based on customer and stakeholder needs
- Provide support for major initiatives and key communications strategies through implementation and ongoing delivery
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in an area of media, communications and/or public relations; or an equivalent level of experience.
- Sound experience in a similar role developing and delivering integrated communication plan
- Project planning across the range of communications disciplines, including community and stakeholder relations, public relations, issues management, social media and corporate reputation management.
- Proven ability to function effectively in a complex and demanding environment, with a high level of personal and team responsibility, and to effectively manage high workloads, tight timelines, and significant and diverse relationships.
- Strong, demonstrated skills in written and verbal communication, including the ability to prepare a variety of communication tools across traditional and social media channels.
As an approved public sector recruitment partner we are ideally placed to assist you in your search for your next opportunity. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government or the wider Public Sector, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's