Civil Works Inspector
|Job Title:||Civil Works Inspector|
|Salary:||$35 - $45/hr +super|
|Contact Name:||Seamus McAnelly OR Joel Child|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 14:18|
As part of the Engineering Assets team, you will provide engineering support services ensuring that Council’s pavement assets throughout the municipality are maintained to a high standard in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
This role will suit someone who:
- Has a trade background particularly in building or concrete construction.
- Or, a graduate civil engineer with some relevant work experience, looking for an opportunity to step into the Local Government sector.
- Or an experienced Asset/Civil Works Inspector looking for a new contract opportunity
- Previous experience in this area.
- Ability to use iPad for accessing and recording inspections.
- Traffic management certificates (Stop-Slow and Implement traffic management).
- OHS Victorian construction White Card.
- Knowledge and understanding of concrete paving and its maintenance.
- Police check including Working with Children.
- Ability to independently complete footpath inspections
- Curent Drivers’ License
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's