Civil - Traffic/Transport Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil - Traffic/Transport Engineer|
|Reference:||PC - 7 - 5|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 06:31|
Local Government clients across the State of NSW. Locations can include Sydney CBD, Western and Inner West.
Seeking an experienced Traffic and Development Engineer to join the Traffic, Transport and Development department with our Public-Sector Client. Working as part of a professional engineering team you will be a key contact for traffic issues and provide high level technical advice and related services to a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering or equivalent
- Current Class C Driver Licence
- Degree in Engineering (Civil or equivalent) recognised by Engineers Australia
- Proven experience as a Traffic Engineer, or in similar traffic specific position, working to Australian standards
- High level of computer literacy with MS applications and engineering applications
- Ability to undertake intersection analysis utilising SIDRA intersection software at an “intermediate” level of proficiency
- High level interpersonal skills with experience facilitating meetings and managing stakeholder expectations
- Sound written communication skills with proven experience dealing with customer enquiries and issues raised by various stakeholders
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards relating to traffic (e.g. RMS Standards, AustRoads)
- Considerable experience in all aspects of Civil Engineering and road, drainage and traffic facilities
- Ability to manage minor design and construction projects from the inception to completion
- Experience in Public Sector
- Previous project management experience
- Current Traffic Controller and Prepare Work Zone TMP Certificates
- An understanding of computer based applications for engineering survey, design, modelling and analysis for civil engineering design and drainage management
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.