|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joel Child|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 09:32|
About the Role:
- Provide expert support and advice in the development and achievement of Branch and Divisional goals.
- Provide high level supervision and technical support to ensure that all civil works undertaken within the Council’s road reserve are in compliance with council requirements and industry best practice and that the Council’s assets are maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Undertake all necessary designs including, investigations, surveys, drawings, specifications, necessary to ensure achieving best outcomes for Council and its residents.
- Assume the role of the authorized officer pursuant to the relevant acts and regulations to guarantee that all of the aforementioned works are in full compliance with the statutory requirements
- Coordinate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to protect the Council’s interests and the amenity of its residents
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Proven experience and knowledge in civil engineering design, construction, and project management. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven technical knowledge and ability to interpret and ensure compliance with the Road Management Act and consents, traffic management plans, Council’s Local Laws and the permits issued under them, Environment Protection Act and other relevant legislation.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and ability to obtain compliance while managing a high work load.
- Ability to solve problems through discussion, negotiation and teamwork.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's