Civil - Development Engineer -Greenfield and Development Assessments
|Job Title:||Civil - Development Engineer -Greenfield and Development Assessments|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 05:46|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Civil Development Engineering specializing in greenfield areas and development assessments.
Joining the team means working in a progressive Council undergoing substantial growth, and the opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals responsible for achieving quality outcomes. You will be responsible for the provision of high-level engineering advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide engineering advice and assessment for subdivision works in our urban release areas and for other significant development across the Local Government Area
- Ensure that development and infrastructure works are planned, designed and delivered to meet legislative requirements and Council’s strategic and operational objectives
- Provide specialized advice on development assessment in greenfield and urban areas.
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or a related field (applicant’s nearing completion of a degree qualification may be considered)
- Practical experience in all engineering aspects of land development (preferably in Local Government)
- Experience in civil engineering design and construction associated with rural and urban development
- A sound knowledge of legislation as it relates to the position of a Development Engineer in Local Government
- Excellent communication skills
- A current Class C Driver Licence
- An understanding of civil engineering issues associated with the planning and delivery of infrastructure in new release areas
- An ability to identify, analyse and solve engineering related issues
- An understanding of flood and stormwater management principles associated with land management and development
- A sound knowledge of Environmental Planning Instruments, Development Control Plans and other planning controls and policies
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's