|Job Title:||Civil Design|
|Salary:||$41.92 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 10:46|
The purpose of this role is to prepare documentation and detailed civil engineering based designs for projects that incorporate a range of elements that form the built environment and are consistent with Council’s strategic outcomes of quality urban design and place-making.
This role would suit someone that has previous experience as a a Civil Designer with practical experience using 12D and Auto Cad.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- High level of proficiency in the preparation of civil engineering design plans and highly skilled in integrated transport design using computer aided design methods with advanced skills in 12D model software
- Demonstrated ability to accurately measure quantities for the preparation of cost estimates as well as interpret client needs through written documentation (design briefs) and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to read survey plans and interpret survey field data.
- Well developed people and relationship skills
- Bachelor, Associate Degree or Advanced Diploma in civil engineering or other relevant field.
- Construction Induction Card competency that has been used or obtained within the past 2 years.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other roles in Local Government in QLD, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111.