Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 09:47|
• BAND 6 | $45 - 55 per hour + super
• Initial 3/6 month contract with potential of extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Immediate start available
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Civil Design Engineer for an initial contract opportunity with the potential of extensions.
As part of the Engineering team, you will responsible for undertaking civil designs, contributing to the planning and delivery of the capital works program and provide technical expertise across a range of civil assets and projects.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Use of AutoCAD/Civil 3D to design civil construction drawings
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Providing high level engineering advice and expertise
• Review of all design documentation in accordance with relevant standards and legislation
• Qualification in Civil Engineering
• Proven experience and knowledge in Civil Design Engineering working in the Public Sector
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Confident in the use of AutoCAD/Civil 3D
Contact us for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's