Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 09:46|
- Undertake base surveys, design development, estimation, full design with construction drawings using AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Monitor project plans to ensure objectives are being satisfied and provide timely advice to the Coordinator on any anticipated delays affecting project commitments.
- Review all design documentation prepared and ensure that it is correct to a high degree of accuracy, suitable for construction and in accordance with all relevant standards and legislation.
- Contract until the end of June 2020.
- Immediate Start.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Formal tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Civil Design Engineering role within the Local Government.
- Competency in use of computer software and engineering devices including Civil 3D /AutoCAD databases and total station.
- Proven contract and project management skills with demonstrated capacity to work simultaneously within available resources including timelines and budgets.