City Operations Program Lead
|Job Title:||City Operations Program Lead|
|Salary:||$64 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||31st August 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 05:00|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Project/ Program Lead to join our local government client based in the Southern Suburbs, on a 4 month contract.
The Program Lead is responsible for managing Council projects and/or initiatives at the strategic level. The program of work will have an external (city) focus and aims to achieve economic development outcomes for the city.
The Program Lead ensures that initiatives progress on time, to budget and specification. This role will have a significant focus on service integration, relationship management, communications, corporate partnerships and city investment.
- Actively identify, attract, manage and deliver business investment and growth opportunities for Council.
- Build an integrated service delivery model between the three key teams.
- Identify and develop potential corporate partners to deliver economic outcomes for the city.
- Review regular progress reports and make adjustments to align the project with broader outcome goals.
- Work with relevant stakeholders and suppliers in the design and delivery of innovation, entrepreneurial and business development capability programs.
- Recruit, engage and manage external consultants through the project lifecycle.
- Maintain project governance systems to ensure project delivery to budget, schedule and specification.
- Demonstrated skills in commercial, business, investment attraction, industry and economic development.
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related and/or property related discipline is preferred.
- Commercial and business acumen including control and monitoring of performance-based outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills including the effective engagement and management of internal and external stakeholder relationships (essential).
- Broad range of specialist skills in several areas including leadership, engagement, collaboration, project management, business analysis, change management and strategic planning.
- Strong consultation, facilitation and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain effective working relationships with clients, staff, contractors and external service providers.
- High level analytical skills and demonstrated experience solving complex problems requiring strategic thought and independent judgement.
- Demonstrated understanding and corporate knowledge of the strategic and operational business within Council.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write business plans and proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with the collective leadership team and other key stakeholders across the organisation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Lucia Schefermann | email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's