Childrens Services Administration Officer
|Job Title:||Childrens Services Administration Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 09:01|
This position will see you tasked with developing and maintaining administrative assistance and support to the operations of Community Services. You will be required to undertake all administrative tasks associated with supporting the branch along with providing high levels of excellent customer service to both internal and external customers of Children's Services
- Provide administrative functions to Children's Services including minute taking, filing, photocopying, word processing and the formatting and production of documents.
- Provide telephone and counter enquiries, taking messages where appropriate on behalf of relevant sections.
- Take appropriate action in response to enquiries in a timely and efficient manner having regard to Council policies and procedures.
- Provide administration support to the Occasional Care and Vacation Care programs with a particular focus on the implementation of all aspects of Child Care Management System and Child Care Benefit.
- Provide administration support to staff in the Children's Services Unit.
- Operate a variety of Windows based applications and databases across the Children's Services programs.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in the handling of a wide range of information and projects.
- Post secondary qualification in administration or strong experience in an administrative role.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement all aspects of Child Care Management Systems and Child Care Benefit.
- Previous experience in Local Government
- Experience in use of system QikKids essential
If this position is of interest to you please submit your resume for review today or contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's