Changing Systems - Training Specialist (I/T)
|Job Title:||Changing Systems - Training Specialist (I/T)|
|Salary:||$44.03 per hour neg|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 09:47|
- Work in a collaborative, service-oriented team
- Great location with easy transport links
- Temporary contract starting ASAP through to end of October
- Full time hours
- Rate $ 44.03 p/h neg
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Changing Systems Training Specialist to join a council in the western suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity is a 3+ month temporary contract starting ASAP through to end of October.
➢ Support the delivery of the Changing Systems project by training and supporting staff through the system implementations.
➢ Develop and deliver individual and group training for the new systems as part of the Changing Systems project, in line with the adopted change approach.
- Previous public sector experience in a similar role highly desirable
- At least 2 years’ experience in an IT training and/or support role.
- Demonstrated experience in the development, delivery and review of training programs and supporting materials that support a change approach
- An appropriate tertiary qualification or industry certification.
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence.
- Well-developed problem-solving/analytical skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and a drive for continuous improvement.
Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111.