Change Management Lead
|Job Title:||Change Management Lead|
|Salary:||$750 - $900/day pending experience|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 11:35|
This is a key strategic position involved in Council's Strategic Asset Management & Maintenance System (SAMMS) Project which is part of the LCC Asset and Service Management Strategy 2017-2020.
About the role:
- Lead the SAMMS Core Project Team to meet expected outcomes through the development and implementation of all change and training initiatives.
- Ensure active engagement of all relevant stakeholders and impacted council employees.
- Coordinate all change readiness assessments, change impact assessments, change capabilities, capability development requirements, and training analysis.
- Provide advice and mentorship to the SAMMS Delivery Team on all change management and training initiatives.
- Knowledge of change management frameworks and experience implementing change programs for large IT system/solution projects (preferably within the public sector) is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in operating and successful delivery project outcomes using agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or higher) in change management, organisational psychology or relevant equivalent experience.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please call Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's