Capability & Learning Officer
|Job Title:||Capability & Learning Officer|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 11:31|
- Start ASAP - 3 Months
- Northern Suburbs
- $39 per hour plus super
- The position coordinates and supports the development and delivery of effective capability and learning programs and organisational development initiatives.
- Key pieces of work within the scope of this role sit within the areas of annual Corporate Learning Program, onboarding as it relates to foundational and compliance training, the Learning Management System, capability planning and development and employee lifecycle surveys.
- The position also contributes to the ongoing planning, development and review of the Culture, Capability and Change Strategy and Plan.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or related discipline with some relevant experience in Human Resources or lesser formal qualifications with substantial relevant experience in the field of Human Resources, including learning and development.
- Previous experience and expertise in the coordination of HR programs and practices including but not limited to engagement, capability, performance and people development.
- Applied knowledge of organisational development and learning and development principles.
- Proven ability to negotiate, provide support, advice and guidance to managers and employees.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's