Campaign And Engagement Advisor (Sales and Marketing)
|Job Title:||Campaign And Engagement Advisor (Sales and Marketing)|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:46|
- Take the lead on a time-crucial project
- Work close to home in Melbourne's outer east
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Campaign And Engagement Advisor to join a Council in the outer eastern suburbs. This opportunity is a 3 month temporary contract with an immediate start, 25 km from Melbourne's CBD.
Working within the Manager of Communications, you will manage this Council's
project with tight time-frames to produce a high quality document detailing the Council’s advocacy priorities ahead of the 2020/21 Victorian Government budget submissions process in October. Marketing and design support is available in house.
- Previous experience across campaign development and strategic communications essential
- Must have strong persuasive writing skills and experience in producing high quality publications.
- Understanding of Local Government or public sector highly desirable
- Stakeholder management and leadership skills
- If successful, a police check will be required