Cadet Building Surveyor
|Job Title:||Cadet Building Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 12:48|
Reporting directly to the Senior Building Surveyor you will be tasked with providing a range of support services to the existing Building Surveying Team as well as liaising with a range of external stakeholders on a daily basis.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with stakeholders in person and over the telephone, providing current advise on building applications
- Undertake site inspections for applications relating to public protection and space Occupation permits.
- Processing and recording of building permits
- Managing, maintaining and accurately reviewing the essential safety measures inspection report
- Preparing statistical reports for submission to both internal and external organisations
- Database and complaint management
- Ideally, currently or completed studies in Building Surveying
- Exposure to working within a Building Control Team, ideally within Local Government or Private Practice
- Preferably the ability to use computer programs such as; Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent hourly rate, reflective of experience
- Friendly and supportive team
- Perfect chance to gain some industry experience
For a confidential discussion regarding this and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact the Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111
Alternatively, please e-mail APPLY via the link today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's