Business System Analyst (FIFO)
|Job Title:||Business System Analyst (FIFO)|
|Salary:||$104 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||1 week|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 07:16|
- Temporary Assignment - 3 Months
- FIFO- 12 weeks straight
- Pay Rate of $104 p/h plus super
- Opportunity to impact a remote council and community
General Requirements Include:
- Ensuring that frameworks and systems are developed in line with the strategic vision and long-term sustainability of Council.
- Ensuring that adequate training and development is provided to assist in the building of a proactive, resilient and sustainable workforce.
- Lead the effort to work with Program Managers to identify business capability needs and prioritisation
- Lead the effort to translate business strategies and objectives into capabilities, including trace-ability to processes
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the critical views of the organisation
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
- Degree and Post Graduate Diploma or 4 Year Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related role and/or employment or mentoring services.
- Excellent oral communication skills with the ability to mediate and/or negotiate issues between parties to effectively resolve major conflicts and problems.
- Be an Australian Resident or provide the current, relevant Visa to work in Australia
- Undertake a new Criminal history check at commencement of employment
- Experience working for remote, local councils would be highly regarded
Previous experience in remote indigenous communities would be advantageous. Get in touch for more information!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111 email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's