Business Support Officer - Waste Management
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer - Waste Management|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 14:36|
- Accessible to great transport links
- Contract through until end of June 19 with potential to extend
- Work close to home in Melbourne’s inner west
Design & Build have partnered with an Inner City Council to bring on a Senior Administrator to support Council’s Waste Management team on an initial short contract with the potential to develop into an on-going opportunity.
Your role will be to provide high quality administration support to the Waste management team including providing secretarial support to Manager’s & Coordinators within the directorate, acting as the first point of contact for all enquires, assisting with tender preparation, schedule meetings, preparing agendas for meetings as well as taking minutes.
- Strong administration skills with the ability to identify, develop & implement effective systems & processes
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience supporting senior management
- Proven experience liaising and assisting a diverse customers & client base
- Demonstrated experience managing difficult queries or situations
- Experience working with a Local Government, Waste Management or Operations highly regarded
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please submit your resume in word format today or call Sarah Kettlewell (03) 8535 3100 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's