Corporate Planning Officer
|Job Title:||Corporate Planning Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020 15:16|
- 3 month contract
- $41 per hour plus superannuation
- 38 hours a week
- A tertiary qualification in business or related fields, or lesser formal qualifications with relevant experience. Experience in using performance reporting system such as CAMMS Strategy, Power BI, and or MS- excel is highly desirable
- Understanding of corporate planning and reporting principles, processes and practices including Council Plan, Local Government Performance Reporting Framework (LGPRF) and KPI reporting
- Highly developed skills and experience in data analysis, research and problem solving
- Effective strategies for engaging and building relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in developing excellent and accurate reports and delivering engaging presentations.
- A tertiary qualification in business or related fields, or lesser formal qualifications with relevant experience
- Current and valid working With Children Check (WWC) or ability to obtain
- Experience in a local government is highly desirable
- An understanding of service planning within a Local Government environment
- Diverse experience in a broad range of council operations.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's