Business Support Officer - Assistant
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer - Assistant|
|Reference:||Pc - 9 - 18|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 06:30|
Public Sector People are offering an exciting and dynamic role at one of Australia’s most progressive and sustainable local government authorities.
This is a vital role in the overall operation of a highly successful business unit, supporting the senior management’s office and teams.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to:
- Coordinate and monitor day to day activities including diary, email management and preparation of meeting papers and minutes
- Assist with reviewing and writing correspondence and reports
- Coordination of monthly budgets, reports and assisting in developing power-point presentations
- Manage confidential and sensitive documentation with professional discretion at all times
- Coordination in formulating the business financial forecasts and accruals, and generate income and expenditure reports using Finance One System.
- Work with and support the Manager/s and business teams to ensure the administrative and wider business needs of the Unit are met effectively and efficiently in a professional manner.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Extensive experience with using Microsoft suite of products
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's