Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Salary:||$30.15 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 13:16|
This contract role will run until the end of 2019 offering full - time hours.
In this position you will be expected to:
- Provide prompt and efficient administrative support to the our clients Infrastructure Business Unit
- To maintain accurate records and attend to a range of enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner
- To work effectively in a flexible team environment and develop a knowledge of systems, policies and procedures
- Type correspondence, reports, other documents and prepare, distribute and collect mail, as required.
- Assist with the organisation of meetings and public forums.
- Conduct general administrative, office and other clerical duties
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role with responsibility for customer service.
- Must have Local Government experience
- Experience of working with either Trim or Pathway
- Proven capacity, skills and relevant experience in working within an administrative team environment to manage a demanding workload, undertake a variety of tasks and achieve common group as well as individual goals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's