Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 16:17|
- Enjoy a busy and varied Business Support role within highly successful Digital & Technology team
- 8 week contract with potential for extension
- Excellent transport links close to council
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
The role of Business Support Officer is to provide high quality administration support to the Digital & Technology team, of a prestigious inner metro based Council
This role will see you providing timely business, administration & project support to the department carrying out tasks for the manager including; facilitating meeting request, maintenance of database & filing system, taking & distribution of meeting minutes, invoicing & raising purchase orders & processing of accounts.
- Competency in computer applications such as; MS Suite, Pathway, Computron or demonstrated ability to learn
- Proven experience working with the management of department Purchase Orders
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated background working with busy and ever changing environment with the ability to remain flexible & meet department deadlines
- Previous experience supporting large teams & managing conflicting priorities
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's