Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Salary:||$34 p/h + super|
|Start Date:||5th August 2019|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 16:34|
The ability to work autonomously and deliver results within a demanding environment will see you flourish in an industry respected team of professionals. The position would suit someone who has had experience supporting a engineering team within Council or similar environment previously.
Duties will include;
- Coordinate, monitor and prepare general correspondences for the work areas
- Creating Work Orders for Council’s road maintenance Service Provider based on instructions from Engineer
- Assisting Engineers with contract support including creating/receipting purchase orders using Tech1 software
- Preparing statistical reports for submission to both internal and external organisations
- Coordinate committee and business meetings as requested by the Principal Engineer and Team Leader. Where required, prepare and distribute meeting minutes within set timeframe.
- Diary, phone and correspondence management for the Principal Engineer.
- Database and complaint management
- Previous local government experience advantageous
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service
- Exception written and oral communication skills
- Excellent hourly rate
- Friendly and supportive team
- Perfect chance to gain industry experience with a highly successful team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's