|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$60 p/h + super|
|Start Date:||ASAP - October 2020|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 11:47|
Our local government client is a fantastic Council with an excellent reputation for customer service and a culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement.
This role is a Band 7 position paying $60 + Super per hour, from July - October 2020.
This is a dynamic role with a lot of variety but the key responsibilities are:
- Managing all tasks from planning to operational handover
- Formulate business cases for IT projects
- Advise on future resource needs
- Communication and change management plans
- Request for Tenders and Quotations
- Facilitate and manage the Evaluation Phase of Projects
- Deliver according to project delivery timings, within budget and scope
- Identify and coordinate the IT staff where required
- System management and application support of cloud-based applications (On-Prem & SaaS)
- Several years of experience in a Project Manager role
- Certification in Project Management
- Experience with project management methodologies (PMBoK, PRINCE2, Agile with respect to delivery of IT related projects)
- Cloud based technologies like SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- ITIL Framework knowledge
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.