|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 11:15|
This role will be supporting the Engineering unit. This role will involve large volumes of complex data entry, and will require strong attention to detail. High skill level within excel would be beneficial, as would prior finance experience as you will be processing POs.
Training will be provided but Local Government experience is highly desirable as you will need to be familiar with Local Government systems.
This is a full time contract for an initial 3 month period within a council accessible by public transport.
- Strong Administration skills within a public sector context.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to start ASAP and work 5 days per week for 3 months.
- Experience working within an engineering unit is highly desirable.
Please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button or for a confidential discussion regarding this or other Administration or Customer Service roles in Local Government please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's