Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 11:47|
- Enjoy a busy and varied business support role supporting a Compliance Local Laws team
- Contract through until the end of June 2019
- Flexible work arrangements available - part-time or full-time options
- Free secure onsite parking or excellent transport links close to council
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Design & Build are currently seeking an experienced Business Support Officer to join the a Council in Melbourne south-east working within Local Laws, Compliance & Litter on an initial contract through until June 2019 with the potential to extend to on-going upon completion.
Working across multiple teams you are guaranteed variety in your role providing quality, timely, accurate and efficient administration support to the department.
- Ensure applications received by the Community Safety & Building Department are processed in accordance with legislative requirements in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare and issue various permits and ensure relevant registers are updated and maintained
- Maintain accurate records of infringements in accordance with relevant legislation and submit infringement data to the Infringements Court within statutory timeframes
- Process payments for registrations, infringements, permits and applications ensuring they are accurately receipted according to procedures
- Draft responses to correspondence in accordance with Council’s policies, standards and guidelines
- Develop strong and positive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Immediate availability
- Experience in the use of system PATHWAY or similar
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's