Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Salary:||$37.86 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 08:32|
- 3 month contract commencing Feb 2020
- Parking available close to council offices
- Work within one of Australia's fastest growing municipalities
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Business Support Officer to join a large Council in Melbourne south - west through a the busy period of Animal Renewals.
As the Business Support Officer you will provide high level administration support to the Manager and Coordinators of the department through effective, timely & regular reporting, organise and attend committee meetings including preparation of agendas & taking minutes as cultivate and maintain strong team relationships among colleagues within the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Previous experience within Local Government or similar environment
- Performed in a Senior Administration role, including, preparing meeting agendas, minute taking and transcribing
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience with the systems PATHWAY & TRIM
- Well developed written communication skills to prepare correspondence, drafting reports, research and presentations for the Manager
- Flexibility of hours (early morning and evening workshops and meetings will occur
- Competent oral and written communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's