Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Salary:||$31.20 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 11:16|
- Enjoy a busy and varied business support role supporting a Compliance Local Laws team
- Contract through until the end of Feb 2020
- Free secure onsite parking or excellent transport links close to council
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Business Support Officer to join the a Council in Melbourne south-east working within Local Laws, Compliance & Litter on an initial contract through until March 2020 with the potential to extend.
Working across multiple teams you are guaranteed variety in your role providing quality, timely, accurate and efficient administration support to the department.
- Ensure applications received by the Community Safety & Building Department are processed in accordance with legislative requirements in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare and issue various permits and ensure relevant registers are updated and maintained
- Maintain accurate records of infringements in accordance with relevant legislation and submit infringement data to the Infringements Court within statutory timeframes
- Process payments for registrations, infringements, permits and applications ensuring they are accurately receipted according to procedures
- Draft responses to correspondence in accordance with Council’s policies, standards and guidelines
- Develop strong and positive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Immediate availability
- Experience in the use of system PATHWAY or similar
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's