Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 09:32|
- Contract to March 2020
- Excellent transport links close to council
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Business Support officer to join a large Council in Melbourne's south - east on a contract through until March 2020
The main objective of this role is to provide efficient, effective & confidential administration support to the Councillor Support Office & leadership team by undergoing such tasks as; triaging of a busy email inbox, raising & allocating requests to various departments across the organisation, following up on those requests and running reports, whilst proactively managing diary and meeting schedule for multiple stakeholders.
- Proven skills in providing administrative and secretarial support in a confidential team based environment
- Ability to plan workload and manage competing work demands
- Demonstrated advanced experience in MS Office, especially in creating, formatting & editing complex Word and Excel documents
- Experience in using Tech1 or similar program
- Knowledge and experience in Council's organisational structure
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Administration roles in Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's