Business Support Coordinator
|Job Title:||Business Support Coordinator|
|Reference:||PC - 6 - 14|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 06:46|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Business Support Coordinator to join out local government client in Parramatta. This role will be perfect for someone immediately available seeking their next contract role in local government.
- Providing high level office and business support to the Director of Property and the Directorate.
- Managing the business and administration requirements of the Property Team and Office.
- Researching and developing approaches and strategies to organisational and community issues.
- Managing preparation of reports and correspondence on a range of complex, contentious and/or sensitive issues for the Director including, the Major Projects Advisory Committee (MPAC), the Property Steering Group and the various Project Control Groups.
- Managing stakeholder engagement for the Property Development Team including internal resources, external boardroom series and VIP events and management of external consultants for the general stakeholders for the projects in the community and government.
- Facilitating the progress of priority projects and customer service matters identified by the Director.
- Highly developed ability to manage confidential and sensitive issues, utilising discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to establish effective networks and relationships that achieve tangible outcomes with a wide range of internal and external customers and stakeholders, including industry, government and community groups, members of the public and elected officials.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyse and interpret information from diverse sources, and to effectively integrate into the delivery of services.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including high level ability to solve complex problems and make decisions to prioritise and resolve issues.
- A flexible work ethic and ability to work independently with initiative and versatility on a wide range of complex matters to meet varying workload demands.
- Highly developed office based computer application skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's