Business Process Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst|
|Reference:||PC - 05 - 29|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 06:15|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a strong understanding of business processes to join our Local Government client in South Brisbane.
The role requires someone who is very good at understanding business processes and able to translate them to forms for a system and workflows. Require someone who has understanding of getting granular requirements to be used for a new system. Also preferable if they have experience with form creation, such as SharePoint etc, does not need to be a developer, need a BA who understands the systems and workflows.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- At least five (5) years demonstrable commercial experience as a Business Analyst;
- Excellent knowledge of business process mapping methodology and disciplines;
- Ability to elicit and model current state business processes and business rules;
- Demonstrated technical writing skills - ability to understand technical concepts and terminology and express them in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholder groups possessing diverse viewpoints and expertise;
- Ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people;
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops;
- Highly developed skills in selecting, defining and using business analysis techniques to produce meaningful deliverables;
- Proven ability to elicit and model future state business processes and business rules;
- Demonstrated ability to develop/assist with communication documents, project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's