Business Process Analyst (Customer Services)
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst (Customer Services)|
|Salary:||$44.25 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||October 28|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 16:47|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst with a strong understanding of business processes to join our Local Government client in South Brisbane.
The role requires someone who is good at understanding business processes and able to translate them to forms for a system and workflows. The Business Process Analyst supports the Customer Request Management (CRM) Project and Project Manager by undertaking business analysis, providing specialist technical advice and coordinating stakeholder engagement activities to deliver against the CRM audit recommendations and project objectives.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- At least five (5) years experience as a B.A
- Excellent knowledge of business process mapping methodology and disciplines
- Ability to elicit and model current state business processes and business rules
- Demonstrated technical writing skills - ability to understand technical concepts and terminology and express them in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated experience in participating in successful business process improvement projects and implementing technology solutions, including undertaking complex business requirements analysis, developing solutions and effectively engaging stakeholder
- High level proficiency in Microsoft applications, databases and financial software including the ability to understand and interpret the functionality of business applications and learn new software systems.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to consult, negotiate, influence and liaise effectively with a diverse range of people in a collaborative and information sharing manner.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, or any others in the Public Sector space, then please contact Lucia Schefermann firstname.lastname@example.org | 038 535 3100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's