Business Improvement Officer
|Job Title:||Business Improvement Officer|
|Reference:||PC- 11 - 7|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 06:31|
This role will be responsible for providing business improvement support services in the areas of business process review and redesign and business system reporting. This will be a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension and will be based in Logan Central.
- Positively contribute to a culture of continual improvement within the Corporate Property program.
- Consult and collaborate with team members, internal and external stakeholders and technical domain experts to identify business improvement solution options and requirements.
- Plan, execute and support business improvement solutions through to benefits realization.
- Undertake research and maintain awareness of corporate system functionality upgrades and innovations to guide analysis and inform solution recommendations.
- Lead the development and maintenance of end-to-end processes and precedents to support the efficiency and effectiveness of the Corporate Property Program.
- Coordinate technical advice from internal and external stakeholders to ensure improvements are targeted toward client expectations.
- Actively contribute to the continuous skill development of the Corporate Property Program team members, , including through delivery and coordination of targeted training programs.
- Explore opportunities for enhanced automation of work undertaken by the Corporate Property Program, including through technology.
- Strong exposure across Council's corporate applications including Pathway, TechOne, Microsoft Teams, Visio and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Successful delivery of projects of a similar nature.
- Experience in process improvement (and preferably knowledge around LEAN and BPMS)
- Awareness of change management requirements
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.