Business Governance Officer
|Job Title:||Business Governance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 11:33|
The successful candidate will provide high level office and governance support to the Director Property and Significant Assets (Director), and the Directorate. Manage the preparation of reports and Governance Property Development plans. Provide technical advice and direction to staff, management and external parties on governance matters including access to information and privacy. Review and update Property Development policies.
- Provide high level executive business governance support to the Director and the Property Development team.
- Undertake strategic policy research and analysis to support the Director.
- Prepare discussion papers, briefs, submissions, reports and presentations as required.
- Provide policy and advisory support to the Director, Property Development team and Governance team, when required.
- Liaise with the CEO’s office to ensure integration between the CEO and Director on relevant matters.
- Consult and liaise with relevant external government stakeholders including the Department of Local Government, NSW Ombudsman, Privacy NSW, etc.
- Exercise a high degree of initiative, discretion and confidentiality.
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve systems and processes in own work area to enhance productivity and customer outcomes.
- Do not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health safety or welfare.
- Ensure to take reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself, staff, visitors, contractors and volunteers whilst at work, and cooperate to comply with WHS legislative obligations.
- Ensure EEO, the principles for a culturally diverse society, and policies are complied with at all times.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's