Business Development Manager - Sales and Marketing
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Sales and Marketing|
|Reference:||PC - 9 - 26|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 06:15|
This is a role perfect for and experienced Business Development Officer to join a local government client with flexibility to the role dependent on the skill set of applicants. This is a wonderful opportunity for a suitably qualified temp to join the team as a Business Development Officer in a Full or Part time capacity for a period a minimum of Two months with possible extension to the 24th December.
- Understanding the business and industry dynamics of the City of Council.
- Actively undertaking online and news based research to identify potential inbound investment leads and set up meetings for senior BDE staff.
- Undertaking a ‘cleaning’ process of our Contact database to identify current status of contacts.
- Identify, contact and set up meetings with Interstate Companies (NSW/VIC) for Senior staff planned Interstate Trips.
- Planning and Administration duties in preparing for LOED Trade Show research and attendance.
- Ability to directly cold call companies (Phone/Email) to gauge their current status/ interest in logan and to set up meetings with LOED.
- Provide administration, report writing and other research support when required.
- Work cooperatively within a team environment and assist other employees
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's