|Job Title:||Business Architect|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2020 14:46|
- Work with business areas across the agency, and where required, across government to undertake business architecture activities as directed.
- Apply structured business architecture principles, approaches and methodologies.
- Develop blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps
- Describe and model the primary business functions of various business areas and distinguish between customer-facing, operational and business management functions.
- Working closely with domain architects in the development of domain roadmaps.
- Work closely with project teams to help guide the development of business analysis and solution artefacts.
- Liaise with Portfolio agency partners as well as other Commonwealth departments and agencies to ensure there is alignment with Portfolio and whole of government initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive experience as a successful s Demonstrate experience working as a Business Architect at the enterprise or Whole of Federal Government (WoG level).
- Demonstrate experience in stakeholder engagement at senior levels.
- Demonstrate experience running workshops and applying co-design and business design methods.
- Demonstrate experience in delivering and presenting Business Architecture artefacts.
- Demonstrate experience in subject matter that pertains to the operations of the government service delivery.
- Demonstrate experience in using business architecture modelling tools.
- Must have the right to work in Australia and Baseline Clearance.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply, or contact Emma Murphy, Public Sector People on 03 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's