|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Reference:||PC - 6 - 7|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 06:45|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our Local Council Client in South Brisbane. This will be a 6 month contract and a fantastic opportunity to work within Local Council.
- Provide business analysis and ECM knowledge and experience to the ECM Road-map Project.
- Experience in business and compliance requirements and standards develop information governance, information life-cycle management, strategies and road-maps.
- Accountable for the undertaking of an information and data audit and the construction of an Information and data asset register.
- Business Analyst will be required to apply analysis, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy requirements in accordance with established standards and Council’s Digital Strategy.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop an enterprise content management capability solutions for Council based on business requirements and industry trends within established time-frames and established quality levels.
- Define current, transitional and future state Enterprise content management road map and associated designs for Council based on priority development
- Coordinate the structure, solution design and build a publishing tool which enable functional to support an Information and data asset register.
- Using agile and other appropriate methodologies, effectively direct and coordinate resources on project activities while
managing risk, change, communication and stakeholder expectations
- At least five (5) years demonstrable commercial experience as an Enterprise Content Management Business Analyst or similar.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering significant corporate projects, with relevant experience in leading business teams in a project environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines while maintaining quality work standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholder groups possessing diverse viewpoints and expertise.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.