Business Analyst - Project Lead (Nar)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Project Lead (Nar)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 06:31|
To plan, lead and provide business analysis services to fulfil identified objectives of the Name and Address Register (NAR) project. Applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements in accordance with established standards and Council’s Digital Strategy.
- In liaison with stakeholders, business analysts, system analysts, developers and vendors where necessary:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify project approach, resource requirements and achieve management plan objectives related to the NAR project, and ensure that assignments are made to complete deliverables within established timeframes and established quality levels.
- Undertake responsibility for assigned project activities and results, identify milestones and monitor overall project progress, providing project tracking and oversight by managing and controlling project activities.
- Provide regular status reporting and prepare executive reports as required.
- Using agile and other appropriate methodologies, effectively direct and coordinate all resources on project activities while managing risk, change, communication and stakeholder expectations.
- Passionate about delivering quality and value while managing risk, cost and time.
- Ability to engage with senior management
- The successful cleansing of property and NAR address components
- Effective implementation of agreed NAR standards
- Successful internal workflows for maintaining and ongoing cleansing
- Developing policy options
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Process Analyst (Customer Services)
$44.25 p/h plus super
Payroll Systems Project Officer
$38.36 p/h plus super NEG
Project Manager (Information Technology)
$700-850 per day, plus super
Enterprise Project Management Officer (I/T)
$55-60 p/h plus super
IT Project Manager (Windows 10 / Office 365 Migration)