Business Analyst - Local Government
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Local Government|
|Reference:||PC - 1 - 16|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 16:46|
- Provide high level technical and systems expertise to deliver improved work practices and customer service functionality by maximising the features of Council’s Corporate Business Systems.
- Facilitate the analysis and development of Customer Relationship Management Systems and the integration of complex applications to align business systems and business needs.
- Analyse and lead organisational requirements to develop and design innovative solutions.
- Contribute to the preparation of business cases and implementation of projects.
- Act in accordance with the NSW WHS Act 2011, WHS Regulation 2011 and the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Management System to ensure a safe place of work.
- More than 5 years industry-based experience working as a functional business analyst.
- Demonstrated experience with TechnologyOne or similar enterprise business systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems (such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics).
- A relevant degree in business, information technology, software design and / or implementation.
- Extensive experience in the successful delivery of technology projects through the design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Well-developed and demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills reviewing existing solutions and the presentation of advice to senior management.
- Proven skills in writing and presenting clear and concise solutions.
- Proven and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) with stakeholders.
- Delivery of long-term customer service improvements.
- Successful experience working in a business technology team in a large and growing organisation.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management practice in a large organisation.
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems.
- Experience with Waste Management Systems.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.