|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$58.06 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||17 March 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 12:48|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our Local Council Client in South Brisbane. This will be a 4 month contract and a fantastic opportunity to work within Local Council.
Business process analyst required, who understand business processes ans systems. Ideally someone who has experience with Service Catalogue, ITSM tools and ITIL processes, but not mandatory.
- Effectively coordinate and manage relationships with 3rd party vendors to ensure Council receives maximum benefit for vendor engagements.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify business requirements, propose solution and ensure that assignments are made to complete deliverables within established time frames and established quality levels.
- Engage with stakeholders to build and maintain effective relationships and collaboration with partners, both internal and external.
- Effective engagements and customer feedback
- Gathering all requirements necessary for effective document writing
PROCESSES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Work within and contribute to necessary frameworks, structures and practices to support the delivery of ICT services and solutions.
- Provide expert consulting / analysis and reporting services to support business needs and approved corporate projects and priorities.
- Using agile methodologies support teams with workshops, documentation, business case and feasibility development, requirements gathering, acceptance criteria and benefits realization.
- Develop, review and document solution options, provide expert analysis and evaluation to encourage responsible and appropriate ICT decisions and investments which deliver value for Council.
- Undertake regular research, maintain awareness of new standards and industry trends to guide analysis. Prepare plans, procedures in line with established quality standards.
- Provide support and assistance in the development of strategic ICT documents and roadmaps as required.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Lucia Schefermann | 038 535 3100 | email@example.com