|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 11:46|
Public Sector People (PSP) are currently looking to speak to an Human Resources - Support Officer to join a Local Government on temporary basis.
- ASAP – April 2022
- $32-$36 per hour plus super
- 38 hours week
- South East metro fringe
- Assisting with all internal queries, e.g. leave quires, payroll
- Inbox management (shared)
- Support the recruitment team – scheduling interviews, organising contracts, pre-employment
- Advisor/supporting the HR BP’s first level
- Someone with a HR background / shared service environment.
- First level HR support.
- Is confident and able to use their knowledge/expertise to work with the current team.
- Their input around the policies/procedures will be valued – using HR knowledge.
- Experience in environment that is fast paced and high volume.
- High level of integrity, professionalism, takes the lead in some aspects, compliance & process orientated.
- Able to maintain the current processed while waiting for the new system rollout
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's