Built Environment and Development Compliance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Built Environment and Development Compliance Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 06:46|
Public Sector People are seeking a qualified person to lead one of the Built Environment and Development Compliance teams. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and work in a rewarding and fast paced environment.
- Lead and supervise a team of officers in undertaking building and development compliance activities and programs.
- Allocate and monitor workloads of a building and development compliance team and assist with developing the capacity of staff within the team.
- Resolve escalated customer and procedural issues by providing expert advice and exercising judgement and initiative, reporting back on customer outcomes and service enhancement opportunities.
- Conduct audit and review processes surrounding case management practices and responses of team members and review compliance and remedial notices of team members.
- Ensure the optimal use of building and development compliance team resources including human, financial, and fleet resources.
- Contribute to the development of building and development compliance processes and procedures and develop and deliver staff training, coaching and development initiatives.
- Review and report on performance indicators, measures and service standards at an individual and team level.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated specialist skills, technical ability and experience in the interpretation and enforcement of relevant legislation/industry standards.
- Highly developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work collaboratively to promote communication, innovation and exceptional standards of customer service.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.