Building Auditor | Government Authority
|Job Title:||Building Auditor | Government Authority|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:48|
• Grade 5 | $61.32-$74.20 per hour + super
• 6-month contract opportunity |Possible extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of exciting & challenging projects
I am working in partnership with a Government Authority located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs.
As part of the Auditing team, you will be conducting inspections and completing inspection reports for buildings to identify the use of combustible cladding or fire safety issues at the property.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Complete detailed technical audit reports
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Conduct & record site inspections according to legislation
• Provide technical advice on relevant matters both internally and externally
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all relevant building legislation, regulations and codes
• Tertiary qualification in Relevant field OR
• Experience in building design, conducting building or fire safety inspections
• Understanding of relevant legislation & procedures
• Currently registered as a Fire Safety Engineer, Building Inspector, Commercial Builder, Building Surveyor, Architect or Draftsperson
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's